- DMA Headquarters
Direct Marketing Association, Inc.
1120 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
- DMA Washington Office Direct Marketing Association, Inc.
1615 L Street NW; Suite 1100
DMA contracts with to provide the following consumer services:
- Removing your name from mailing lists
- Removing your name from email lists
- Removing deceased individuals' names from lists
- Removing the names of individuals in your care from lists
- Removing your name from telemarketing lists
All personally identifiable information collected by registration for these services is used to implement your preferences only. The DMA does not sell consumer mailing or emailing lists.
- If you are a business and have questions about how to subscribe to these services, here is some more .
We place cookies on all website visitor hard drives to collect information on the number of visitors to our site and the number of pages viewed. It is also used to provide relevant information to our visitors and for website and system administration, including research and development, user analysis and business decision-making. Cookie information is used only by the DMA and our agents. It is not provided to any other organization.
- Clickstream Data
We collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements through access logs. This information is not personally identifiable and is used for website and system administration, including research and development, user analysis and business decision-making.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data. We have security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from or about you.
The Future of Direct Marketing - Marketing Association Blog
Trojan Horse – Direct Marketing Association of Malaysia
Mark Allardyce - Direct Marketing Association DMA NY ...