||Student Mail Service
Dates of Mail Service | Campus Mailing Address | Box Rental Fee (Commuting Students) | Box Fee (On Campus Students) | Mail Forwarding & Updating Forwarding Address | Mail Fraud | Student Packages | Mailbox Assignment /Box Combination
Provided each term by USC Postal Service and Student Mail Center to students residing in University Housing residence halls, Greek Village and assigned to a USC Box number.
Mail and parcels accepted from US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx and DHL only. (See "Campus Mailing Address" for proper address format.)
Perishable / Refrigerated Item
The USC Postal Service does not encourage perishable or refrigerated shipments as we do not have the facilities for storing these items.
Medications requiring refrigeration must be shipped directly to the Thompson Student Health Center for students to pick up.
Due to their perishable and fragile nature, we do not accept flower deliveries from Florists.
Student Mail Center
Russell House Lower Level
1400 Greene St. (803) 777-4109
Student Mail Center Hours
Postage Sales & Shipping Services
Mon.- Fri. 9:00am-4:30pm
Student Package Pick Up
Mon - Fri. 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Located in the basement of the Russell House at 1400 Greene St., the Student Mail Center is the central location for 8, 000 student mail boxes.
- Students and faculty may purchase stamps, send mail and ship parcels from the Customer Counter.
- Mail Supplies are also available for sale.
Only cash, checks (with valid ID ) and the Carolina Card are accepted as payment of services at this location.
Student Mail Boxes
- All students assigned to University Housing and Greek Village residence halls are required to have a campus mail box for receiving University (intra-campus) and other inbound mail.
- Mail is sorted to assigned student mail box numbers.
- Students are encouraged to check and empty their mail boxes regularly.
Share this Post