Here’s a list of all the expired coupon inserts you can remove from your file box…
See our list of expired coupon inserts and know what to keep & purge from your files. Also, learn how to donate expired coupon inserts to military families (they can use them up to six months after the expiration date)!
Is your coupon box overflowing with expired coupon inserts?
It’s time to purge!
Maintaining organized coupon files helps streamline the process and gets you to the store quicker. We keep you up to date on which expired coupon inserts to keep and which to purge, so check back often!
~ Purge everything March, April and May 2015 ~
- 6/7/15 Purge RP & SS
- Note: SS has (1) unexpired coupon: FREE Movie Ticket MIR wyb Hormel Pepperoni Products, good while supplies last
- SS has (1) unexpired coupon: $10 MIR Gift Card with Mussleman’s Apple Sauce Purchase, exp. 3/31/16
- 10/4/2015 Keep RP (2) & SS (2)
Note: RP #2 has (1) unexpired coupon: $2/1 Konsyl Orange Extra Strength & Balance, exp. 6/30/16
SS #2 has (1) unexpired coupon: $0.50/1 Wellpatch Product, exp. 3/31/16
- SS has (1) unexpired coupon: $0.50/1 Cugino’s Soup or Chili, exp. 6/1/16
- Keep RP
Note: RP has (1) unexpired coupon: $2/1 Konsyl Orange Extra Strength 405 & Balance, exp. 6/30/16
- 11/1/15 Purge P&G, RP & SS
- 11/8/15 Purge SS
Note: SS has (1) unexpired coupon: $0.50/1 Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Package Tape, exp. 3/31/16
Note: SS has (2) unexpired coupons: $1/2 Tone’s Product, exp. 5/22/16, $.75/1 Tone’s Seasoning Blend, exp. 5/22/16
- 12/6/15 Purge RP, Keep SS
Note: SS has (3) unexpired coupons: $2 off Cottonelle Toilet Paper AND Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths @Publix, exp. 12/6/16, $1/2 Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs, exp. 3/31/16, $0.55/1 Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs, exp. 3/31/16
Note: RP has (1) unexpired coupon: $2/1 Culturelle Advanced Immune Defense, exp. 3/31/16
Note: SS has (3) unexpired coupons: $5/1 Zostrix Cream, exp. 3/31/16, $3/1 TheraTears Eye Care Product, exp. 3/31/16, $1/3 Scotch Expressions Tape Items @Target, exp. 3/23/16
~ 2016 ~
- 1/3/16 Keep RP (2) & SS (2)
Note: RP #1 has (1) unexpired coupon: B1G1 Pure Via All-natural Zero Calorie Sweetener, exp. 4/24/16
Note: RP #2 has (1) unexpired coupon: $1/1 Selsun Blue Product, exp. 3/31/16
- (too many unexpired coupons)
Note: RP has (2) unexpired coupons: $3 off Purina Pro Plan Cat Food, exp. 4/4/16, $3/1 Purina Pro Plan Dog Food Bag, exp. 4/4/16
- (too many unexpired coupons)
- 2/7/16 Keep RP & SS (too many unexpired coupons)
- 3/6/16 Keep RP (2) & SS (too many unexpired coupons)
Tips to keep your Coupon File organized:
- P&G Coupon inserts expire almost monthly. So those can usually be Purged as soon as a new one comes in the newspaper.
- GM Coupon inserts also have a very short expiration date and therefore can be Purged sooner that the rest of the inserts.
- Dollar General puts their weekly ad inside the SmartSource Coupon insert. It is only good for the week in which it comes in the insert. So to save space Purge IMMEDIATELY!!! (just save one out IF you want to use it during the week!)
Send your expired coupons to the Military!
If you have been couponing for a while now, you are probably accumulating some great expired coupons. Don’t you just hate to toss them? Well, you don’t have to! Military families outside the USA can use your expired coupons! Military bases outside of the USA (which excludes Hawaii and Alaska) will accept manufacture coupons up to 6 months past their expiration date. They can use manufacture coupons only, no store coupons are accepted (so don’t included the Advantage Flyers from Publix).