351.22 Action to be taken upon failure appearing at face-to-face interviews, or upon determination of ineligibility or of change in amount of need.
(a) In all programs of general public help, there will be face-to-face recertification interviews, and connections as required more than the minimum required by division laws will probably be built in cases where there clearly was indication of change in need or sources.
(b) Failure to appear at face to face interviews. If a receiver doesn't appear without good cause, the personal solutions official shall send a 10-day notice of proposed discontinuance of assistance on an application required because of the department.
(1) If the individual does not react in this 10-day duration, the actual situation will probably be closed since the termination of the 10-day duration. Any ask for assistance made after an instance is shut shall be considered a fresh application.
(2) If the receiver appears for a face to-face interview through the 10-day notice period, a job interview will probably be arranged. If it's determined that he's eligible for continued help, the 10- day notice of proposed discontinuance will probably be nullified.
(c) Eligibility mailout process.
(1) Social services areas which use eligibility mailout surveys must develop plans outlining the eligibility mailout process which will be to be utilized, consistent with the arrangements of section (2) of this subdivision. These types of plans must be posted to and authorized by this department before a social solutions region's mailout process may be implemented. Simultaneously using the submission of this program, or at any time thereafter, a social solutions district may request, and division may approve, a waiver regarding the arrangements set forth in subparagraphs (i) and (ii) of paragraph (2) of the subdivision. The division may rescind the approval of any eligibility mailout plan or suspend such process when circumstances make such activity appropriate.
(2) (i) If a receiver fails to respond to a qualifications mailout questionnaire inside the time period described within the questionnaire, the personal solutions official must deliver another eligibility mailout survey with a 10-day notice of proposed discontinuance of help regarding State prescribed kind.
(ii) If individual does not react to the eligibility mailout questionnaire within the 10-day duration, the actual situation must certanly be closed after the 10-day period. Any obtain assistance made after a case is shut must certanly be considered a new application.
(iii) In the event that person responds on eligibility mailout survey through the 10-day notice period, the 10-day notice of recommended discontinuance must be nullified.
(d) Failure to work with a good control review. Whenever a head of home refuses without great cause to cooperate in a quality control review performed in accordance with role 326 of this Title, the complete household in ineligible for general public help through to the mind of home cooperates using analysis. Great cause includes conditions beyond the pinnacle of family's control, such as for example, not limited by, illness associated with head of family, illness of another family user calling for the current presence of the pinnacle for the home, or children emergency.
(age) When a personal services district receives indicator of ineligibility or of improvement in amount of need, action shall be taken up to review these situations as they happen. An investigation will be initiated quickly and finished within 30 days.
(f) whenever a social solutions area verifies ineligibility or an alteration which leads to a reduction in need, it shall instantly initiate activity to cut back the grant when it comes to proper repayment month also to alert the person of this recommended improvement in their assistance grant in accordance with department regulations. If the verified information suggests a rise in need, action will probably be taken immediately to increase the grant for the next repayment period possible underneath the current payment treatment. A proper entry shall be made in the way it is record of any such improvement in grant, in addition to basis for it. These types of reduction or increase in grant requires a reauthorization for an ongoing grant in another type of quantity, while a discontinued grant may involve the next activity:
(1) instance sealed. This is certainly one last terminal action, signifying that situation isn't any longer entitled to financial assistance for the reason that general public support system. Such activity is also taken as soon as the case is transmitted or reclassified to a different category of public assistance.