- Sent Campaign - Triggers when an email campaign is sent.
- New Address - Triggers when a new address is added to your group.
- Updated Address - Triggers when an address in your group is unsubscribed, hard bounced, or otherwise updated.
- Deleted Address - Triggers when an address is deleted from your address group.
- New Address - Creates a new address or updates an existing address
- Unsubscribe Address - Marks an address as unsubscribed and (optionally) removes it from the group
To get started with Direct Mail on Zapier, first you will need to connect your Direct Mail account to Zapier. When the time is right, you’ll be prompted to connect your account. Click the Connect a Direct Mail Account button to get started:
Next, you'll be asked to name your Direct Mail account connection and enter your API Key ID and API Key Secret:
You will need to open the Direct Mail app to locate your API Key ID and API Key Secret. Here’s how:
Open the Direct Mail app and choose Direct Mail > Direct Mail Account from the menu bar at the top of the screen. If you are not signed in to your Direct Mail account, please sign in.
Scroll down to the API Access section and click the Show button:
Click the Add New API Key button:
Copy the new Key ID from Direct Mail and paste it back into your Zapier account. Do the same for the Key Secret. Here's what you should see in Direct Mail:
And here's what it will look like in Zapier after you've pasted in the API Key ID and API Key Secret:
Click the Continue button in Zapier. If your API Key ID and API Key Secret were entered correctly, your Direct Mail account will now be successfully connected to Zapier!
My Direct Mail Project does not show in Zapier
In order for Zapier to see your Direct Mail project, your project must be in the cloud. If you haven't already moved your Direct Mail project to the cloud, here's how to do so:
- Open Direct Mail
- Choose File > Move from the menu bar at the top of the screen
- Select "Cloud" from the popup menu
- Click Move
Depending on the size of your project, it may take a while for your project to finish uploading the cloud. Once it has finished, you will be able to access it from Zapier.
If your project is already in the cloud and you still cannot see it from Zapier, double-check that you have proper permission to edit the project. Here's how to check:
- Choose File > Share from the menu bar at the top of the screen
- Locate your name. Your permission must be "Owner", "Edit & Send", or "Edit" in order to access your project from Zapier
Edits made in Direct Mail do not show in Zapier
Zapier can only see changes that have been synced to the cloud. If you are editing your Direct Mail project, choose File > Save from the menu bar to trigger a new sync (or just wait a few seconds and Direct Mail will do it automatically).